This policy is effective from May 5, 2018. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy. Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email.
~ Who we are
~ What data we collect
~ How data is collected
~ What we do with the information we gather
~ How log we keep your personal information
~ Who has access to your personal information
~ Disclosure of your personal data
~ Your rights to controlling your personal information
~ Security of data
~ Links to other websites
~ Persons under 16 years of age
~ International data transfer
~ Contacting us
WHO WE ARE
We’re Ola Loa, LLC, an innovative vitamin company whose breakthrough products provide nutritional support, and are the first vitamin drinks to provide Advanced Methylation Support™, the key to heart function, circulation, digestion, detoxification, immunity and brain function. Recognized as the "Best Vitamin Drink" of Natural News and used by many leaders in the nutrition medical field, Ola Loa makes it easy to Drink Your Vitamins™.
Ola Loa, LLC is a limited liability corporation based in the U.S.A. Our address is:
Ola Loa, LLC
11250 Clayton Creek Rd.
Lower Lake, CA 95457
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, internet IP address, and information regarding what pages of Olala.com are accessed and when. If you make a purchase from our website, we retain a record of your purchase history, your shipping address, the method used for shipping, and the type of payment used. Please note that no card information is retained or held by us; rather, that information is collected by our third- party payment processors who specialize in the service of credit/debit card transaction processing using secure online capture as explained below.
HOW YOUR DATA IS COLLECTED
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you use our contact form to contact us, inquire about our products, place an order, leave a review, or register to receive our free electronic newsletter.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE GATHER
We may use your personal information to:
- Process an order that you have submitted;
- Send you communications related to your order and/or its shipment;
- Carry out our obligations arising from any sales or other matters entered into by you and us;
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- Notify you of changes to our services;
- Send you communications which you have requested, such as information about discounts and new products that might be of interest to you;
- Send you discount offers and/or personalized promotions related to our products;
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfill our statutory obligations (such as tax and accounting records). We will hold your personal information on our systems as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as permission grants.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- First and foremost, we will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- When you are paying for a product in our checkout, your payment will be processed by a third party payment processor, who specializes in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our website. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information on their website. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics tracking.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party, or as part of any business restructuring or reorganization
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION - YOUR RIGHTS
You may choose at any time to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you purchase products from us using our website, we may contact you from time to time with email communications about our products, and/or any sales/promotions we might have.
- You have a choice of whether or not you wish to receive these communications from us. If you do not wish to receive such communication from us, you can "opt out" by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email we send you, or by sending us an email stating you wish to be removed from our mail list. We will not email you for any marketing purposes if you have withdrawn your consent in this manner.
- If you have not purchased products from us, we will not email you for marketing purposes unless you have given your prior consent.
YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS AND UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
- When you purchase products through our website, you are provided the option to create an account on Olaloa.com. Doing so allows you to retain your name and shipping information for future purchases, as well as review your prior orders and reorder. We do not retain you payment data as noted elsewhere in this Policy.
- The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you created a an account on OlaLoa.com when purchasing products, you can login to your account to review and update the information that we hold about you.
- You have the right to request for a copy of the information Ola Loa, LLC holds about you.
YOUR RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT, DATA RETENTION, AND THE RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, or we are using your contact details for our legitimate interests for direct-marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us. We will comply with your request within one week of receiving it. Please note, there may be certain circumstances such as a legal obligation we may have, that mean your right to be forgotten (your right to have your data erased) cannot be implemented. We will contact you and provide explanation under this case.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. All pages on OlaLoa.com are protected by 256 Bit encryption on SSL. You can identify a secure page by the lock icon by the URL in your web browser.
- Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure it is retained securely on our systems. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All your information is stored either electronically on our secure servers or in the case of paper documentation, in secured cabinets only accessible by us or our staff.
- Where you have created a user account as provided as an option when ordering products from us, and chosen a password which enables you to access certain areas of our website, YOU are responsible for keeping your login information and password confidential. We ask you to always maintain a secure password that is not easily guessed, to never share it with anyone, and urge you to change your password regularly. This is also a good practice for all your online endeavors.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. For more information on how to switch off cookies, check your browser documentation. Please note that turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality, and may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Olaloa.com website, and other websites as well.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Once you have used these links to leave this website, we have no control over the privacy policies and practices of other websites and cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you may provide while visiting such sites—even if you access them using links from our website. Therefore when visiting them, we encourage you to read the privacy statements and policies set forth on these other websites.
- If you have arrived at our website via a link from a third party site, note that we are not bound or responsible for privacy policies and practices used by the owners and operators of any third party site that has provided links to our website.
USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 16
Ola Loa is concerned about protecting the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please obtain permission of your parent or guardian beforehand whenever providing us with personal information.
Ola Loa, LLC is a business which is located in, and whose web services are operated within, the U.S.A. When working with the personal information and other data of our customers, we follow privacy statues put forth by the laws of the United States of America while making every attempt to comply with the similar statues of countries outside the U.S.A.
Please note that as part of the services offered to you through this website, the personal information you provide us is transferred to, stored and/or processed in a country outside the European Union (“EU") and the UK. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If you are based in the European Union (“EU") or the UK, note that we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights are protected as outlined in this Policy.
REVIEW OF THIS POLICY
This Policy is under regular review and may be updated without notice. It was last updated on July 23, 2018.
For more information about our privacy practices, or if you have questions or complaints, please contact us using our Contact Form, by email, by phone at 800-800-9550, or at the address listed above.