CLICK HERE to view a PDF version of the Ola Loa REPAIR Supplement Facts suitable for printing.
Ola Loa REPAIR is recommended for daily bone and joint health, as a general anti-aging vitamin and is a comfort to those concerned about Osteoporosis, Arthritis and regular wear-and-tear on joints. REPAIR can make the difference between going ahead with activities, or giving up in the face of strain and pain.
The REPAIR Formula includes a unique formula of vitamins and minerals, amino acids, herbs and other nutrients created by Richard Kunin, MD. Drinking Ola Loa REPAIR is the easiest way to get your nutrients.
The Ola Loa REPAIR product formula includes a unique formula of vitamins and minerals, amino acids, herbs and other nutrients created by Richard Kunin, MD. Drinking Ola Loa REPAIR is the easiest way to get your nutrients.
- Vitamin C becomes non-acidic as it complexes with the minerals of Ola Loa. This assures speedy mineral absorption without stomach irritation. Vitamin C performs its miracles as an antioxidant, an antiviral agent and immune booster. It is also involved in synthesis of hormones, e.g. Estrogen, Testosterone, Cortisone, and Adrenalin. Vitamin C is essential to collagen production, the repair protein for the structure of all tissues, and all the while providing extra protection against blood vessel inflammation and damage.
- Vitamin K maximizes calcium use and normalizes blood flow, essential for normal use of calcium in bone repair and prevention of osteoporosis, and strengthens blood vessels.
- Vitamin A-Retinol is essential to healing and repair of all tissues, including production and function of white blood cells, the key to immune power.
- Vitamin D3 is the natural form of Vitamin D which assists the body in delivering calcium and phosphorus.
- Calcium is an essential mineral for the formation and rebuilding of our bones. It also plays a role in heart function, blood clotting and affects every nerve and muscle cell in the body.
- Magnesium activates more cell enzymes than any other mineral. It is essential for production of ATP, the key to muscle energy and heart function.
- Vanadium enhances your body's ability to utilize sugars and carbohydrates, and helps regulate blood glucose.
- Selenium is an essential mineral which has anti-inflammatory and anti-viral qualities.
- Boron is a key to calcium utilization and is involved in regulation of sex hormones.
- Potassium is a vital electrolyte, a partner with magnesium for regulation of activity at all cell membranes.
- Glucosamine is an essential part of the maintenance and repair of bones, joints and cartilage. Regular use often reduces inflammation.
- Taurine is an anti-oxidant that regulates inflammatory response thus reducing tissue damage.
- L-Carnitine is another amine which is essential for cell energy and thus promotes healing and repair.
- Ginger is a natural COX-2 inhibitor which reduces the pain and swelling from inflammation.
- Gotu Kola works synergistically with glucosamine to promote healthy blood circulation and protection of blood vessel lining.
- Bromelain is a digestive enzyme that enhances the absorption of nutrients.
- Calcium Pyruvate improves muscle endurance, cardiac output and ads added protection for liver, pancreas and intestinal cells
- L-Glycine has many benefits, including:
- L-Lysine is an essential part of collagen, the major protein that shapes our tissues. It is also the major raw material for the production of carnitine, the key to utilization of fat for energy.
- L-Arginine a conditionally essential amino acid is often very low in the U.S. diet. It is a source of nitric oxide, a blood vessel relaxer, which regulates blood flow, blood pressure, and normal sexual response. It also contributes to immunity and tissue healing and repair.
- TMG (Tri-Methyl Glycine) also called Betaine, is a source of methyl groups for the activation of methionine into SAM-e. The methyl groups can be passed on by SAM-e to support a number of bodily functions:
Each Packet of Ola Loa REPAIR Contains:
Vitamin A (as retinol palmitate and 12% as beta-carotene)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin K (as phylloquinone)
Calcium (as calcium carbonate)
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)
Zinc (as zinc citrate)
Selenium (as sodium selenite)
Copper (as copper gluconate)
Manganese (as manganese gluconate)
Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate)
Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate)
Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate)
Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCL
TMG-Betaine (as betaine anhydrous)
Bromelain (from pineapple)
Citrus Bioflavinoids Complex
Gotu Kola Extract
Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate)
Boron (as boron citrate)
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
**Daily values not established.
Fructose, Citric Acid, Natural Orange Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Stevia Extract.
CONTAINS: Shellfish (Shrimp and Crab shell)
GLUTEN, DIARY, SOY & CAFFEINE FREE
Great tasting oranges—bright, delicious, and bursting with flavor. What could be more healthy than this marvel of nature? For our exclusive Ola Loa REPAIR formula, we’ve taken the great taste of oranges and added a unique formula of vitamins and minerals, amino acids, herbs and other nutrients created by Richard Kunin, MD that provides enhanced absorption and convenience—making Ola Loa REPAIR the easiest way to get the calcium, glucosamine and supportive nutrients your body needs for daily bone and joint health.
Our discount program for active duty personnel allows you to save 40% on your next online order.
Share your story or testimonial about Ola Loa products, and if we end up publishing it on OlaLoa.com, we'll send you a free box of your favorite Ola Loa product.
For better nutrient absorption, DRINK your vitamins! MORE VIDEOS
Sign up for our convenient frequent buyer program and save 35% off on Ola Loa Products... AND you'll never run out of Ola Loa again!
Website by Giraffex
Copyright © 2008–2022, Ola Loa, LLC
Copyright © 2008–2022, Ola Loa, LLC
Website by Giraffex